Peter Schiff: Monetary Death is Coming!
Are we headed for a monumental monetary disaster? Returning on the show this week is none other than Peter Schiff. Mr. Schiff is the CEO of Euro Pacific Capital, a broker dealer, and also an offshore bank under the name Euro Pacific Bank. Peter predicted the housing crisis and the stock market crash of 2008, and he continues to make predictions on where the markets are going. Things aren’t looking that bright in general, according to himself, and we are in for more trouble. Regardless of whether you believe in the economic recovery or not, it is hard to ignore the facts that Peter is bringing to the table, and consequences could be dire…
Takeaways from this interview with Peter:
● Contrarian investing, why you need to think opposite of the crowds
● The event that Peter describes as “the coming monetary death”
● Buying opportunities in the Russian stock market, and why the US media aren’t reporting on recent developments…
● Inflation hedges and short strategies explained
● The major advantages for Americans moving to Puerto Rico!
The video “Americas Tax Free Zone” mentioned in the interview: http://www.internationalman.com/tax-free-zone-video