Precious Metals Video Update: Gold Hits 6-Year High. Now What?
In this video, we discuss the key technical levels, the importance of the close next Friday, Gold’s performance against foreign currencies and stocks and potential upside targets in Gold, GDX, and GDXJ.
Jordan’s book is available at: thedailygold.com
Talking Points from this Episode:
• Fed is likely to continue cuts.
• Gold stocks usually outperform during Fed cuts.
• Real interest rates are likely to decline.
• Gold performance versus foreign currencies.
• Gold and Gold Stocks versus the Stock Market.
• Gold needs to stay at this level for the next week.